We inform you, pursuant to and for the purposes of art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003
(Code regarding the protection of personal data) and community (European Regulation for the
protection of personal data n. 679/2016, GDPR) and subsequent amendments, we communicate that
the company Marchini S.r.l. respects and protects the privacy of personal data,
making every effort possible and proportionate so as not to damage any right in the matter.
The company Marchini S.r.l. , owner of this site, processes the personal data of: customers, suppliers and subjects who voluntarily communicate their personal data, according to principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of their privacy and their rights.
The data controller is the company Marchini S.r.l. with registered office in Via Benozzo Gozzoli, 8 - 50018 - Scandicci (FI). - E-Mail:
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data (c.d. log files) whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow identification users. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users connect to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the environment computer user. This data is used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical crimes against the site or third parties and may be presented to the judicial authorities, should this be explicitly stated request. The computer systems can generate a file behind the request for the use of particular features of the site called "cookie" which is automatically downloaded and stored in a folder on the visitor's computer. From the Internet browser control panel, you can disable the possibility of accepting this cookie even if it is operation would not allow to proceed with the use of the features offered by the site. This file can be easily deleted and in complete autonomy through a special function present in the browser menu.
The company Marchini S.r.l. cannot check this file and cannot use it to go back to the computer of the site visitor.
If there are restricted areas on the website that allow access after registration and communication of your data personal, we inform you that the computer systems acquire data concerning the user's activities and navigation on the site. These data are attributable to the user and include the date of registration to the site, the date of the last access and the number total number of accesses and the history of purchases made in the past.
Data provided explicitly by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of data may be necessary in order to process specific user requests (an example that is merely indicative and not exhaustive: when information or clarifications are requested by writing to the e-mail addresses electronic present on the site on the home page or in the inside pages or when spontaneously sending curriculum vitae to the purpose to propose themselves as candidates, or when making direct calls to the numbers always present in the section contacts).
Provision of Data
Browsing data are treated as necessary to implement IT and telematic protocols; the provision of personal data for other purposes by users is free and optional.
Data processing and storage times
The data will be processed using manual, electronic, IT and telematic tools with strictly logical considerations
related to the aforementioned purposes and will be stored both on computer and paper media, as well as on any other type
of suitable support, in compliance with the minimum security measures pursuant to the relevant Technical Regulations.
Technical data is stored on the Provider's servers Aruba S.p.A..
The data spontaneously provided, to give rise to specific requests received by the user, will be made for the sole purpose connected to such requests, for a time not exceeding that necessary to fulfill the requests themselves.
Rights of the interested party
According to the European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and the national legislation, the user can, according to the modalities and in the limits set by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
- right of access: to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- right of rectification and integration of any incomplete personal data: has the right to obtain the correction of incorrect personal data;
- Right to cancel (right to oblivion): You have the right to request cancellation your personal data if there is no longer a legal need for further storage;
- Right to limit the processing of your personal data: You have the right to request that the processing of your personal data is limited. In that case, your data may continue to be with us preserved, they may possibly be treated on limited terms;
- Right to the portability of data you have provided: You have the right to receive Personal Data that concern you in a structured format, of common use and that can be read by an automatic device and has the right to transmit such Personal Data to another person without any obstacle on our part;
- Right of opposition: has the right to object, based on its particular situation, at any time to the processing of personal data on our part and may request that the data are no longer processed by the Owner. If you have the right to object to the processing and decide to exercise it, your personal data will not be more processed for the purposes indicated. The exercise of this right does not imply any cost. The right to the opposition it is not effective if the processing of your personal data is necessary for the conclusion or execution of a contract.
If you believe that the processing carried out may have violated the rules regarding the protection of Personal Data, has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data.
Communication and dissemination
In relation to the aforementioned purposes, your personal data will be communicated to all those if necessary
natural and/or legal persons, public and/or private when the communication is necessary or functional to the performance
of our activity and in the ways and for the purposes listed above.
This site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union area. In particular, with Google through the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorized based on specific decisions of the European Union and the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, in particular decision 1250/2016, for which no further consent is required. The companies mentioned above guarantee your adherence to the Privacy Shield.
Data Protection Officer
The Data Protection Manager, appointed by the Data Controller, may be contacted at any time, by e-mail, to the following address: